As society struggles to re-open and schools try to safely educate our kids, we are seeing a wide-spread surge in cases.
Are you prepared?
Children are NOT immune. Up to 20% of children with COVID-19 may require hospitalization, and 2% may require intensive care. Current estimates are that by the time the pandemic is over, up to 70% of us will contract COVID-19. The GOOD news is that the vast majority of children and adults – at least 80% – will recover without complications, even if they require hospitalization.
💗 I am NOT telling you this to scare you.💗
(But if you’re a mama, I know you can’t read this without your heart skipping a beat)
💗 I AM telling you this because I firmly believe that KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. And that a functional and integrative medicine approach to the pandemic is essential. 💗
The average length of stay for pediatric COVID-19 is: 14 DAYS
💥My son, Bodi(8), was hospitalized with COVID-19 for: LESS THAN 2 DAYS!💥
And the day after he came home, Bodi was literally doing a happy dance in our yard as though nothing had ever happened!
As life resumes outside of quarantine, NOW is the time to BE PREPARED. The most important question is not just how can we prevent ourselves from getting sick, but also:
What can we do to be the 80% that gets sick AND does well?
Let me show you how!
I’m Dr. Elisa Song, holistic pediatrician and pediatric functional medicine expert. I’ve been at the leading edge of bringing parents and practitioners JUST LIKE YOU practical tips to support their immune systems during the pandemic, based on the most up-to-date research.
And I’ve been there, as a mama, with a sick kid, and all the same thoughts and feelings that would run through your head if you had a sick kid too …
The FEAR …
Do I bring him to the ER?
OR do I wait it out?
What natural remedies should I try?
Should I give him Tylenol?
Does he need antibiotics?
What if he dies?
We made it through, happy and healthy. And now, I want to bring all of my knowledge and experience to YOU so you can:
Learn my Integrative & Functional Medicine Strategies for the Pandemic
With my online course, you’ll have all the support you need to be prepared for the pandemic. Here’s what you’ll get:
- 3 information-packed, practical and easy-to-follow modules to optimize your immune health during the pandemic and if you get sick
- Downloadable PDF files of PowerPoint slides from each module
- Downloadable PDF handouts for quick, easy reference when you just want to cut to the chase
- Online access so you’ll have the information at your fingertips whenever you need
- FREE membership to my secret, pop-up Facebook group, Dr. Song’s Pandemic Support Group, through the end 2020 (or longer if needed)
- Biweekly LIVE Zoom meetings where I share the latest pandemic updates, updates to my pandemic support strategies, Q&A and amazing special guest interviews, through the end of 2020 (or longer if needed)
- FREE Fever and Cough modules from my Everyday Holistic Pediatrics online course
- 17 awesome FREE BONUSES from children’s health, wellness and nutrition experts to help your family thrive through the pandemic
Help Those In Need
When you enroll in the Integrative & Functional Medicine Strategies for the Pandemic course, not only will you have the tools to stay calm and be prepared during the panemic, you’ll also be helping those in need! Half of the proceeds from the course will be donated on your behalf to support amazing nonprofit organizations who are providing critical help during the pandemic. These organizations are working tirelessly with local restaurants and chefs to feed our front-line workers, children, families and others in need.
Thank you for your generous support!
Module 1 – Foundations of Optimal Immune Health During the Pandemic
- The optimal diet and lifestyle for the pandemic
- An in-depth discussion on harnessing the power of food as medicine
- The best immune-supporting supplements for the pandemic, including dosages
- How to optimize sleep including natural remedies that may help
- Mindfulness for kids and strategies to improve Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- PDF handout of foundational supplements and dosages
Module 2: What to Do If You Get Sick
- When to go to the doctor/ER
- Review of Dr. Song’s 5-step integrative approach when you get sick
- Your emergency supplement list and what to start right away
- Complete list of supplements and dosages when you’re sick
- Key strategies to improve lung function
- PDF handout of emergency supplements and dosages
- PDF handout of hospital “Go-Bag” essential packing list
Module 3: How to Manage Symptoms with an Integrative Medicine Toolkit
- Review of your integrative medicine toolkit (homeopathy, herbs, essential oils, acupressure)
- A comprehensive review of how to use your integrative medicine toolkit to manage pandemic symptoms:
- Flu-like symptoms
- Sore throat
- GI symptoms (nausea, diarrhea)
- PDF “Putting It All Together” cheat sheets for quick easy reference on what to do for each symptom, when you just want to cut to the chase
Get the Support You Need
When you enroll in the Integrative and Functional Medicine Strategies for the Pandemic course, you’ll also get ongoing virtual support from me, Dr. Song! You’ll have exclusive access to:
- FREE membership to my secret, pop-up Facebook group, Dr. Song’s Pandemic Support Group, through the end of 2020 (or longer if needed)
- Biweekly LIVE Zoom meetings where I share the latest pandemic updates, updates to my pandemic support strategies, Q&A and amazing special guest interviews
Your Amazing Bonuses
These awesome FREE BONUSES from children’s health, wellness and nutrition experts were handpicked by me to help your family thrive through the pandemic. When you join the course, you’ll get these bonuses PLUS more to come!
Food As Medicine Bonuses
Katie Kimball’s 5-Part Series “Instant Pot & Slow Cooker Meals Kids Can Make.” Teach your kids to make easy, delicious meals for the whole family!
Jess Sherman’s E-book “Beginner’s Guide to Fermented Food” and Strategy Sheet “How to Get Fermented Food into Your Kid.” Learn how to make delicious fermented foods with step-by-step instructions that your kids will actually eat!
Tara Hunkin’s Quick Start Guide and Course “Picky Eating No More” with videos, quick start guide and resources to help even your pickiest eater!
Shawn Borup’s 1-month membership to Show Me Healthy Living with an ever-growing library of recipes packed with flavor and nutrients that you can make in 30 minutes or less, and free guide “Set Up Your Kitchen: The Essentials List”
Allison Schaaf’s Meal Plan Bundle: 5 Healthy Meal Prep Meal Plans (1. pantry & freezer meal plan 2. meal prep beginner meal plan 3. keto beginner meal plan 4. freezer crockpot meals 5. homeschool lunches meal plan)
Helping Children & Parents Thrive Through the Pandemic Bonuses
Kim D’Eramo’s EFT Tapping video to help kids with: Releasing Anxiety; Feeling at Ease & Relaxed; Releasing Anxiety Related Illness & Symptoms; and Connecting More Deeply with Their Body’s Wisdom
Dr. Nicole Beurken’s practical guide to helping your kids stay safe and healthy on their devices.
Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge’s Parent Quarantine Survival Kit to reduce anxiety and stay sane!
Heather Dessinger’s (aka “Mommypotamus”) Beginner’s Guide to Adaptogens and how to use herbs for energy, stress relief and immune support.
Tricia Nelson’s Stress-Eating Survival Kit. Free mini-series and worksheets to Stop Eating the House and staying sane with food when you’re stuck at home
Integrative Care for the Pandemic Bonuses
Robin Ray Green, pediatric acupuncture extraordinaire, will teach you how to use Chinese medicine and acupressure to Boost Your Child’s Immunity and Calm a Cough Quickly in her amazing video bundle.
Jodi Cohen’s Parasympathetic Toolkit has everything you need to know to harness the power of the vagus nerve using essential oils to support your immune system and help you thrive.
Dr. Elana Roumell’s guide to the Top 5 Home Remedies for the whole family!
Foundational Support During the Pandemic Bonuses
Dr. Sheila Kilbane (one of my favorite holistic pediatricians!) shares her free guide with a list of foundational and pandemic-specific supplements with dosing by age.
Dr. Tom Moorcroft, infectious disease expert shares his pandemic cheat sheet with practical tips to stay healthy, and free guide Relax and Reboot with simple steps to balance your nervous system and boost immune function.
Drs. Scott and Ellen Antoine, functional medicine experts specializing in PANS/PANDAS, help parents know if their child could have PANS/PANDAS with this easy guide.
Health Talks has teamed up with Dr. Eric Zielinski and Wendy Myers to host the Coronavirus Support Series, an ongoing free interview series with the world’s leading experts in health and wellness.
7-Day Risk Free Trial
I know you’ll find the support that this course provides invaluable during the pandemic. Your generous donation to World Central Kitchen and No Kid Hungry will be made within 7 days of purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied with the course, then let us know within 7 days and we’ll give your money back. All you need to do is send us a note at email@example.com letting us know you’d like a refund and why the course didn’t work for you.